Synchronicity with Spirit and Soul
Every developing psychic is taught to ask for signs from spirit for guidance. I learned to ask for specific signs to tell me I was on the right path and show me that spirit guides were with me, helping me.
I commonly hear clients ask loved ones in spirit, “Show me a sign you are near me and around me.” The variety of signs clients describe to me is amazing.
Signs and synchronicities can let us know when we are on the right track or not. They can let us know when we are we aligned with Soul and Spirit, or when we are we falling off the rails.
So what is a synchronicity?
Our Sub-conscious mind is an amazing being. I’m talking about the conscious part of our self that connects us to our spirit, Soul, and the Universe – whether we know it or not! It is our Sub-conscious mind that helps us see the patterns and language (the Akashic records) of the universe.
The language of our Super Sub-conscious self is synchronicities. Synchronicities are meaningful coincidences. Synchronicity is the word Swiss psychologist Carl Jung used to describe the temporally coincident occurrences of acausal events. In other words, things that happen that have meaning, and maybe aren’t just random acts.
Jung describes synchronicity using a case study:
“A young woman I was treating had a dream in which she was given a golden scarab. While she was telling me her dream I heard a noise behind me. I turned round and saw a flying insect knocking against the window-pane. I opened the window and caught the creature in the air as it flew in. It was the nearest analogy to the golden scarab that one finds in our latitudes, a scarabaeid beetle, … which had evidently felt an urge to get inside at this particular moment.” The Scarab represented Self-Generation, Resurrection and Renewal.”
Some other examples of meaningful synchronicities can be:
• You are in a bookstore looking for a book that will help you, and the book you need falls off the shelf.
• You finally end a bad relationship and immediately another partner comes into your life as if by synchronicity.
• You are wondering what to do about a certain problem and someone calls you unexpectedly, without you ever asking them, and has information you need.
• You are suffering with financial difficulties, yet money for basic expenses always manifests.
EVERY THING, THOUGHT and EMOTION is ENERGY.
SYNCHRONICITY is when intention meets energy through vibrational attraction.
You can access the power of synchronicities on purpose. As synchronistic energetic inputs come from a higher source to guide you, be curious! Choose to follow the “bread crumbs.” When you do that, more “bread crumbs” will follow. As you choose to listen and take action, you raise your awareness of universal life force and increase your personal vibration.
Tune into to synchronistic guidance by first asking a question. Then imagine that question being answered. Then relax and prepare to receive the answer you need in any form it may come.
Try these steps:
• Sit in silence Relax and feel serenity, peace and a sense of connection.
• Prayer: Clarify your desire in words.
• Meditation: As you sit in silence, imagine you are blending with the flow and power of the universe. Imagine it any way that feels good to you. I picture floating on my back in a beautiful river.
• Let go: Get up go about your life. Trust the answers will come in whatever form it will “in a way you can understand”.
Do these things to reinforce your intention:
• Visualize your desired outcome
• Use a positive voice.
• Be ready to receive.
• Be patient.
• Be flexible.
Continue to check in and monitor your awareness and connection to catch the synchronistic moments. Affirm to your self:
“I am in the flow of creativity and the highest vibration of Source.”
Nancy Smith of Angelscapes is a nationally known medium, spirit artist, author, teacher and illustrator. Please link here for more information on how to contact Nancy: Nancy Smith