Michelle Beltran – World Renowned Psychic Medium and Life Coach
“The purpose of life is to perfect our own humanity.” -Oscar Wilde
Psychic Medium Michelle’s work includes
– Speaker, 2017 Hay House World Summit
– Speaker, 3rd Annual Goddess Talk Sessions
– Tested as legitimate by Shay Parker’s Best American Psychics
– Named 2017 Psychic of the Year by Shay Parker’s Best American Psychics
– Om Times Magazine Cover Story, September 2016
– Featured in Spirituality & Health Magazine
– Featured at Hay House Radio, May 2016
– “A most trusted psychic medium worldwide” by UFOs & Supernatural Magazine, published in The Register of the United States and World’s Best and Most Trusted Psychics, Mediums and Healers in International Rank Order 2012.
– Author and contributing writer to OM Times Magazine, Finer Minds and Conscious Life News
– Michelle’s inaugural book, Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic, was published September 2015
– Coauthor with Sunny Dawn Johnston of the books, 365 Days of Angel Prayers and 111 Morning Meditations
– The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice podcast debuted on Itunes February 2016
– Feature interview, Psychic Superstar, released at OM Times Magazine December 2012
– Appeared on Blog Talk Radio discussing mediumship December 2011
– Psychic Medium for FindMe.com searching for missing persons
– Graduate, Advanced Controlled Remote Viewing Course with renowned Dr. Paul Smith formerly assigned to U.S. government’s Stargate Project
– Certified life coach through New York Times best-selling author, health & wellness expert, and spiritual teacher Deborah King
– Certified relationship coach through Dr. John Gray, international relationship expert and author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
– Operational controlled remote viewer working under assignment by Debra L. Katz and Dr. Angela Thompson Smith respected authors and remote viewers
– In August, 2012, Michelle participated in a high profile real world operational controlled remote viewing assignment to locate the infamous Amelia Earhart. See article at Eight Martinis Magazine, Issue 9.
– Graduate, Mystic Shift Mediumship Program
– Attended Reno and Chico Psychic Institutes
Michelle Beltran is a world renowned psychic medium, author, life and relationship coach, and host of the hit iTunes podcast The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice. As an author, she is a contributing writer to OM Times Magazine and released her first book, Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic, in September 2015 to widespread acclaim. She has worked extensively with FindMeGroup.org attempting to locate missing persons, investigating crimes, and working to bring closure to families.
Ms. Beltran has traveled the world, especially southeast Asia, walking many different paths in life and, from each, gaining unique insight into society and human nature and potential. Her life experiences include service in the U.S. Air Force, many years spent working as a probation officer, and even professional cycling. Her education is equally vast; Ms. Beltran holds a bachelor’s degree in political science, is completing a master’s in secondary education, and has studied law at Golden Gate School of Law in addition to her extensive training in psychic abilities, remote viewing, and mediumship.
Ms. Beltran’s psychic and spiritual guidance tends to focus on helping clients affect change, both in their lives and, more importantly, in themselves. She has always believed deeply in the individual’s capacity for profound change. The grace, sincerity, and certainty with which she delivers her advice, as well as the startling accuracy of her psychic insights, helps her clients to reach their full potential. Ms. Beltran believes that this personal growth is an integral part of individual life changes as well as larger, global changes; it is impossible to have one without the other.
As a former professional athlete and lifelong fitness enthusiast, Ms. Beltran finds that a great deal of the psychic information she receives is health and fitness related. She possesses a unique gift of medical intuitiveness which she credits to her experience in professional sports. Ms. Beltran finds that connection with and awareness of the physical body is vital to attaining life balance.
Media & News!
Speaker at 3rd Annual Goddess Talk Sessions! A Global Event! Divine Feminine Wisdom: 16 Goddess Visionaries With One Mission … Michelle has stepped into the circle for the Goddess Talk Sessions Global Event! Join her for two weeks of Divine Feminine Wisdom & Thou$ands in love offerings from 16 leading female visionaries who are on a mission to transform women’s lives around the world!
Michelle Speaking at the 2017 Hay House World Summit! … Michelle will be teaching alongside thought leaders and best-selling authors in the industry. Be sure to join our newsletter at MichelleBeltran.com for details about this amazing event … “The World’s Largest Health and Wellness Event!” … We look forward to seeing you there!
Michelle is Psychic of the Year! … In January 2017, Michelle was honored with title of 2017 Psychic of the Year by Shay Parker’s Best American Psychics!
Michelle is featured on the cover of OM Times Magazine! … Be sure to check out the September 2016 issue for the full story!
Michelle was interviewed at Hay House Radio! … Show host, Diane Ray, talked to Michelle about her newly released book Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic. The segment will be featured on the “Bright, New Voices: The Balboa Press Hour,” produced monthly by HayHouseRadio.com and which features Balboa Press authors.
Take the Leap: What It Really Means to Be Psychic has published with Hay House/Balboa Press! … Here is what they are saying: Psychic medium, author and intuitive life coach Michelle A. Beltran shares a fascinating glimpse into what it means to be a psychic in this informative and highly compelling book. It is an extremely thorough beginner’s guide that asserts that being psychic simply begins with believing in one’s potential to be so. Beltran gives plenty of empowering advice, in the style of a self-help guide, on the benefits of tapping one’s full potential through the power of intuition. – Kirkus Reviews
The Intuitive Hour podcast that has quickly climbed to the Top 100 Podcasts in New and Noteworthy at iTunes! … You are invited to listen to my brand new podcast available at Itunes! Join me each week for The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice! Listen in and if you like what you hear, please subscribe, rate and review!
Ms. Beltran offers a variety of services including psychic readings, life coaching, and teleclasses. Most sessions are conducted over the phone: just as effective as in-person readings!
● Standard Sessions- 15, 30, or 45-minute sessions conducted 24 hours or more after being scheduled
● Same Day Sessions- 15, 30, or 45-minute sessions conducted the same day they are scheduled
● Standard Session Package- 60, 120 or 180-minute packages, sessions are 24 hours or more after scheduling
● Same Day Session Packages- 60, 120 or 180-minute packages, sessions are conducted the same day they are scheduled
Minutes purchased as Session Packages do not need to be used all at once.
Your Soulmate Life Coaching
Minute Personal Love Life Energy Evaluation Session
Ms. Beltran also offers several teleclasses and a self-paced E class for anyone who wishes to expand their consciousness, connect with their higher self, and open the door to their intuitive abilities.
Contact Michelle today to schedule your life changing session! …
- AddressReno, NV
- CategoryA Spotlight Psychic, Animal Intuitive, Automatic Writer, Channeler, Clairalience, Clairaudient, Claircognizant, Clairgustance, Clairsentient, Clairvoyant, Empath, Intuitive, Intuitive Counselor, Life Coach, Medical Intuitive, Past Life Reader, Psychic, Psychic Medium, Remote Viewer, Spiritual Counselor
- LocationA National Psychic, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, National, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Google +
- By Michelle Beltran
- Phone: 800.607.1770
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org