The Akashic Records: What is it and how do you use it?
Imagine a place where every event, thought, word, emotion, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future is stored as energy and information. That is the Akasha, and your Soul Record exists within it.
Your Soul is on a journey, and that journey has been recorded across time and space in The Akashic Records. You can go there with a Guide, and you can learn to access your own record yourself to use for your growth and evolution.
The Akashic Records are encoded on the etheric plane. You reach them through an inner journey.
Often people will find they are suddenly aware of the Akashic Records and called to them. At the same time, they are not for everyone. It may be that another modality will resonate more. People will also find themselves drawn to a certain Teacher to help them navigate the Akashic Records and how to use them for themselves or to read them for others. Teachers over time have passed their knowledge down through teaching and training, and each has their own specific ways to access The Records and to work within them.
No one is denied access to the Akashic Records. Some may not find resonance there, or their disbelief keeps them from having a true experience.
Your records are not fated or destined. They are fluid and ever-changing, substance that you impress upon to create form. In The Records, you will find choice and effect. There you can access all the choices you have ever made and see the results of those choices. Then, you can choose anew. Everything that has been and is and will be a part of your Soul’s infinite journey is contained within The Records.
Many people report a wide variety of experiences in the Akashic Records, as well as a number of different ways they have accessed them. One way to find success for yourself is to set aside a time each day for consecutive days to go into the Akashic Records and then journal about it. You can begin your journey by going into The Records and simply sitting in the energy and looking around.
Even with all that is available to you in the Akashic Records, there are some things that are helpful for you to know:
- It is best to go into the Akashic Records with questions, and the more specific the better. Think about this as a Library. You do not go in and simply say, give me information. You go in with a focal point and then locate the answers to what you are seeking. Learning to ask the right questions is a big part of what you are taught when training to use the Akashic Records.
- Along with questions, go into your Records with an Intention. What area of life are you seeking to explore during this time? What do you want to know? When you set an Intention, Spirit follows that with the energy.
- Know that there are Guides available to you in the Records. Some you may know, and some may be new to you. You can also access your Council inside The Records. Call them forward once you are inside.
- You want to enter into this process with belief and expectation. Practice suspending any disbelief you may be feeling. You also want to enter into an open and receiving state, feeling relaxed and settled. Allow the experience to unfold for you. The more you can come into a state of being grounded, centered, focused, and clear, the better you will be able to have the experience you are seeking. Use whatever tools are available to you to do this.
- If you feel drawn to The Akashic Records and sense a resonance with them, seek out a Teacher, and enter into some study and training in how to use the Akashic Records for yourself. You may, then, want to work in The Records for others. This requires further training.
Author: Michelle Barr is a Psychic Medium, Healer, Akashic Record Reader, and Spiritual Teacher. https://bestamericanpsychics.com/advisor/michelle-barr/